Designed as a ‘shirt’ and ‘jacket’ hybrid, the shacket is a trans-seasonal go-to item when it’s not quite cold enough for a heavy coat but too chilly for no coat at all. Shacket’s can also be layered underneath coats to create depth to an outfit – or just to keep extra warm when the temperature does drop.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to styling a shacket but if you’re unsure what to pair it with then here are some options; layered over high waist distressed mom jeans, a long sleeve bodysuit, chunky white trainers, and a gold detail belt. Throw a hoodie on underneath with some black faux leather look leggings, chunky black boots, and a crossbody bag. Or wear over a chunky knit jumper, stretch leggings, and knee-high silicone boots.
There are plenty of styles to choose from when shopping for a shacket. They come in all different colours, patterns, and fabrics; from traditional check to animal print, pastel pink to vibrant green and cauduroy to leather-look. There’s something for everyone.
Scroll through to see our picks of the best shackets to shop now.
1. NA-KD Dropped Shoulder Shacket in Beige, £64.95
2. New Look Check Brushed Shacket in Off White, £33.99
3. Zara Check Overshirt in Ecru/Beige, £49.99
4. Rebellious Belted Pocket Front Shacket in Beige, £59.99
5. River Island Check Belted Shacket in Grey, £65
6. H&M Boucle Shirt Jacket in Light Beige, £34.99
7. Style Cheat Long Length Check Shacket in Neutral, £70
8. Jayley Zebra Print Oversize Jacket in Green, £126
9. I Saw It First Faux Leather Shacket in Black, £55
10. River Island Borg Shacket in Cream, £65
11. Ted Baker Long Oversized Shacket in Pale Green, £275